Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Sacramento, CA - Only 90 minutes from the coast or mountains!
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group / Sacramento MFM
Sacramento, California 95819
- Lori Abolafia
- 800-243-3839, x5209
Additional InformationOnly a short distance from the ocean or the mountains!
A location that can't be beat and opportunities to teach family practice residents and medical students while providing cutting-edge care, makes our practice in Sacramento a top choice for MFM specialists. We are seeking a 6th BC/BE maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our team. Our full-service, referral-based practice offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- We provide prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures
- Our care team consists of sonographers, medical assistants, genetic counselors and a nurse practitioner
- Sutter Medical Center recently opened a new state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Hospital with 6,500 deliveries annually
- Level-IV NICU and full pediatric subspecialty support
- The ideal candidate will have experience with fetal echocardiography and CVS
Benefits Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.