Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Santa Barbara, CA
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group / Santa Barbara MFM
Santa Barbara, California 93105
- Lori Abolafia
- 800-243-3839, x5209
Additional InformationExcellent opportunity for a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist in Santa Barbara, California!
Seeking a fourth BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our well-established practice in Santa Barbara, CA.
- This consultative practice has three office locations and is based out of a 400-bed state-of-the-art Level-I Trauma Center with a Level-III NICU and helicopter transport service.
- The group provides prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography and intrauterine procedures.
- The care team consists of sonographers, medical assistants, genetic counselors and nurse practitioners.
- The call is shared equally and is mainly telephone coverage.
- Research opportunities exist with an affiliation with the University of California Santa Barbara.
Benefits Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.