Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Flexible Faculty Position With A Major Academic Program In Northern California
- Site Name:
- Palo Alto, CA
- 8840 Cypress Waters Blvd, Suit 300
Dallas, Texas 75019
- Jay Torio
Additional InformationThe Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics at Stanford University School of Medicine is seeking two qualified candidates for faculty positions at separate satellite perinatal services in Northern California.
- Primarily outpatient clinical practice
- Teach OB/GYN residents and maternal-fetal medicine fellows
- Participate in world-class clinical research, if desired
- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life
- Appointment with one of the top academic programs in the country
- Focus on quality of care—reasonable patient volume expectations with ability to ramp up quickly
- Affiliation with a world class pediatric hospital and a world-class adult hospital with all subspecialties available
With engaging events and activities throughout the year and breathtaking ocean and mountain scenery all around, Northern California is an ideal place to call home.
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as multiple colleges and universities
- Consistent sunshine and ideal weather year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including international airports, world-class performing arts and cultural activities, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- A short drive to sought-after vacation spots: Napa, Sonoma, Lake Tahoe, and more
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Jay Torio at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference MFM-120042