MFM physician opportunity at Level III NICU in a growing medical hub in Missouri
- Site Name:
- Joplin, Missouri / Freeman Health System
- 1102 West 32nd Street
Joplin, Missouri 64804
- Amanda Mitchell
- Salary Range:
Additional InformationFreeman Health System in Joplin, Missouri, is seeking two BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians to work in consultation with a solid, experienced group of Obstetricians.
- Hospital employed position
- One office location - one block from the main hospital campus
- Deliveries only at Freeman Hospital West
- 24-Bed, Level III NICU
- Well-established MFM telemedicine service is available for backup until both physicians are hired
- Freeman is the only Children's Miracle Network Hospital in a 70-mile radius
- Full-service Ronald McDonald House located within walking distance of hospital
- Pediatric therapies available
- Teaching service for medical students and residents
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including relocation allowance, malpractice and tail insurance
- FREE, expert advice from a specialized support team to reduce your student loans
- NEW, near-site day care center for children of Freeman employees
About Joplin, Missouri
Appreciate an excellent quality of life in Joplin, a progressive, medium-size town offering big-city amenities. The fourth largest metropolitan area in the state offers a low cost of living and strong local economy. Beautiful neighborhoods located within a five minute drive from the clinic and hospital. Delight in arts and culture with regular art walks and festivals, public murals. Enjoy an active lifestyle with activities including golf, tennis, running, and hiking the scenic chert bluffs. Easy access to nearby streams and lakes great for fishing, kayaking and boating. Take your family to one of our abundant parks, multiple aquatic centers, and nature center. Joplin is family-oriented with great options for public, private and parochial schools, colleges, and a state university.
About Freeman Health System
Locally owned, not-for-profit and nationally recognized, Freeman Health System includes Freeman Hospital West, Freeman Hospital East, Freeman Neosho Hospital and Ozark Center – the area’s largest provider of behavioral health services – as well as two urgent care clinics, dozens of physician clinics and a variety of specialty services. With more than 300 physicians on staff representing more than 75 specialties, Freeman provides cancer care, heart and vascular care, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, children’s services and women’s services. For more information, visit freemanhealth.com.