Seeking Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician take over established practice in Panama City, FL!
- Site Name:
- North Florida Perinatal Associates – All About Women’s OBGYN
- Nikki White
Additional InformationTyEnvision Physician Services is seeking a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician to take over a turn-key practice in Panama City, FL. This office is the only MFM provider in town upporting families in need and has been in the community for a little over 6-years. If you’re looking to make an impact, see details about our opportunity below.
· Consultation only practice – No deliveries – Limited calls at night!
· Strong partnership with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center for Women’s and Children’s Services – MFM, Neonatology, Peds/PICU, and Pediatric Surgery on site! · Moving into a new office space in May 2020
· Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
· Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
· 1 MFM, 2 Sonographers
· Songraphers are AIUM certified in general and fetal echos
· Office Hours: Mon – Friday (closed in the afternoon on Fri)
· Office is adjacent to the hospital
· Consult only practice for one facility – Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center (GCRMC)
· GCRMC Deliveries 2,250 - No deliveries required by MFM
· Hospital has a Level III NICU with 24/7 Neonatology coverage as well as a PICU and Pediatric Surgeon
· Limited activity at night – OB Generalists will see patients at night and refer to MFM next day
· Ability to grow service within catchment area
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 216-bed acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40 years. The hospital was recently named a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® – heart failure, heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care – for the fourth consecutive year and has achieved certifications for its stroke and wound care.
Located in Panama City, Florida, its team of more than 450 providers and 1,000 employees work to ensure patients receive the highest quality of care every day. With the area’s only designated Pediatric ER, four-bed Pediatric ICU and 28-bed NICU, the hospital is ready to care for our youngest residents. The hospital has the only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI as recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Additionally, the hospital’s cancer program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). These designations enhance the hospital’s quality of care and demonstrate its commitment to higher, measurable standards of care.
There is something for everyone in Panama City, especially for the outdoorsy type. Panama City is a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico with sugary white sands and clear blue water. State parks, caverns, and golf courses provide other outdoor opportunities for those who don’t want to stay indoors. New shopping plazas and restaurants are also available for the shopper or the foodie. The city employs a “School Choice” program, where parents can decide where their children will go to school based on what program is appealing. Easily accessible, Panama City is serviced by Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, which offers non-stop flights to Atlanta, Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, Nashville, Orlando, St. Louis and Tampa.
Contact Recruiter Nikki White Nikki.email@example.com 954-675-7851 https://www.panamacitymfm.com/about-us http://gcmc-pc.com/ http://www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/ pe your content here