Maternal Fetal Medicine in Downtown Dallas
- Site Name:
- Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas
- 3500 Gaston Ave
Dallas, Texas 75246
- Joelle Taenzler
Excellent MFM Opportunity Available in Beautiful Downtown Dallas!
Baylor Scott and White Health is the largest not-for-profit hospital system in Texas.
Our team is looking for a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist interested in caring for women across the maternal and fetal care spectrum.
1) a fully accredited OBGYN Residency (5/year)
2) 24/7 OBGYN hospitalist coverage
3) 18 - LDR’s
4) 83 - Level 3 NICU beds
5) a maternal and neonatal air and ground transport service
6) Simulation center
7) Level 1 Trauma Service
8) New and conveniently located private office space
We provide patient care that includes:
1) Inpatient and outpatient consultation
2) Genetic counseling
3) Fetal diagnosis (ultrasound, CVS and amniocentesis)
4) Outreach services
Opportunities for the successful candidate include:
1) Develop a fetal treatment program
2) Teach medical students and become part of the Texas A&M medical school faculty
3) Develop a research program that takes advantage of our nationally recognized immunology and transplant services
4) Leadership roles
We are in the heart of Dallas, Texas. In FY 2019 we performed 3,922 deliveries. Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas supported the first successful uterus transplant/pregnancy in the United States (2017). We have delivered the largest number of uterus transplant patients in the United States (7) and now offer the service outside of a research protocol. US News and World Reports consistently rank us one of the best hospitals in the US.
This employed position provides extremely competitive salary and includes generous relocation, full health benefits, 401K, and a superb support structure.
The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex offers a great real estate market, strong school systems, passion for arts and culture, all major professional sports teams, and endless entertainment options.
If you would like additional information about this opportunity, please send your CV to: Anthony R. Gregg, MD, Chair Obstetrics and Gynecology at Anthony.Gregg@BSWHealth.org or Joelle Taenzler Physician Recruiter at Joelle.Taenzler@BSWHealth.org.