Academic Maternal Fetal Medicine - 30 minutes to New York City
- Site Name:
- Westchester Medical Center Health Network
- 100 Woods Road
Westchester Country, New York 10595
- Kenneth Sammut
Additional InformationAcademic Maternal Fetal Medicine – Attending Physician - 30 minutes to New York CityWestchester, NYThe Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is recruiting multiple full-time faculty members in the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM). The MFM Division serves as a resource and referral center for 15 hospitals and obstetrical care providers from the seven counties of the Lower Hudson Valley in the State of New York. WMCHealth is a 1900-bed healthcare system located in Valhalla, NY.
- WMCHealth is part of the Regional Perinatal Center in collaboration with a state-of-the-art Level 1 NICU with robust academic faculty and a large neonatal fellowship program.
- WMCHealth provides the region’s only Level IV Regional Perinatal Center · The department of Obstetrics and Gynecology has a four-year accredited residency with four residents each year
- The division will be evaluating to apply for a fellowship in MFM
- A new Fetal Home, state-of-the-art outpatient facilities has been built and will open shortly.
- Consultative position with shared call
- ·Academic title/rank with New York Medical College
- Excellent compensation package includes base salary, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package
- Picturesque Westchester Country, NY is bordered by the Hudson River and the Long Island Sound
- The area is highly desired by professionals as if offers, beautiful homes, great schools, outstanding shopping and is a short drive into New York City
- Festivals, fairs, historic landmarks, great restaurants, and all the outdoor and social amenities you can think of are all nearby
- You will have the best of both worlds – great suburban living and all that New York City has to offer just minutes away
Vice President of Recruiting