Maternal-Fetal Medicine Faculty: Academic Opportunity | University Of Iowa
- Site Name:
- Iowa City, IA
- Aida Derso
Additional InformationThe University of Iowa Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a qualified maternal-fetal medicine physician for a faculty position. This is a wonderful chance to make an impact in care for women by developing a robust rural healthcare system in the state of Iowa. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate seeking tremendous growth and development in his or her career.
• A clinically-focused position with the opportunity to participate in research endeavors
• Opportunity to teach medical students and supervise residents and fellows
• Excellent mentorship available for candidates in earlier career stages
• Wide-spectrum clinical practice with the full resources of the University of IowaHospitals & Clinics High-Risk Pregnancy Clinic
• UI is the only academic center and quaternary care center in the state and includes a well-established multidisciplinary Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment Unit
• HRSA grant—UIHC was awarded a five-year $10 million grant to expand healthcare delivery for maternal health needs in rural IowaHome to the University of Iowa, Iowa City offers a unique and engaging spirit that spreads throughout the entire community. Surrounded by scenic natural beauty and friendly individuals, you’ll feel right at home as soon as you arrive.
• Fast-growing city with exceptional public and private schools
• A safe, family-friendly community and variety of Big Ten sporting events
• A vibrant downtown with seasonal festivities, restaurants, boutique shops, and live music
• Convenient access to Cedar Rapids and Des Moines
Medscape ranks Iowa #2 in “Best Places to Practice”
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Aida Derso at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference MFM-121529