BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Site Name:
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- 500 N Keene St, Suite 405
Columbia, Missouri 65201
- Hung Winn, M.D., J.D., M.B.A.
- Salary Range:
- Based on experience
- All considered
Additional InformationThe Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women’s Health at the University of Missouri School of Medicine invites applications for a faculty position in the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine. The successful applicant will join two other Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians in delivering excellent clinical, research, teaching, and community services.
· Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, BC in General Obstetrics and Gynecology and BC/BE in Maternal Fetal Medicine.
· Academic qualifications for the rank of assistant professor or associate professor (tenure track or clinical track depending on qualifications).
Rank and salary will be commensurate with training, academic level, and experience.
University of Missouri
The University of Missouri is a nationally competitive, global university. Based on quality of teaching, research and scholarship, MU is one of only 34 public US universities in the AAU and is designated as “Research University/Very High” and “community engaged” by the Carnegie Foundation. The land grant campus is one of only five universities nationwide with law, medicine, veterinary medicine and a nuclear research reactor on one campus. The University is building a new facility for the NextGen Precision Health Institute.
Please Send Inquiries to
Hung N. Winn, M.D., J.D., M.B.A.
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
William T. Griffin, M.D.and Roberta Ann Griffin Chair
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health,
University of Missouri 500 N. Keene Street, Suite 405, Columbia MO 65201
573-817-3306 or reply to this ad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit application materials online at https://hrs.missouri.edu/find-a-job/academic,
Job ID 16815
Interested candidates should be prepared to attach:
· A cover letter;
· A curriculum vitae; and
· Contact information (including email addresses) for three references. An equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro-disabled and veteran employer.
To request ADA accommodations, please call the Director of Accessibility and ADA Coordinator at 573-884-7278.