Consultative MFM Practice in the Capital of the South
- Site Name:
- Atlanta, GA / Obstetrix Medical Group
- 3101 Windy Ridge Parkway, Suite 125
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
- Velicia Carter
Additional InformationConsultative MFM Practice in the Capital of the South!We are a growing practice with a solid referral base and an exciting opportunity for a maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our team. Be part of a successful practice with a 25-year history and a solid referral base. Work alongside clinicians that are "Head of the Class" experts in their areas of specialization.
- Our consultative practice is comprised of 3 board certified MFMs, 1 nurse practitioner, and 11 sonographers.
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule
- Strong clinical and operational support in the clinics
- Most of the hospitals provide OB hospitalist coverage, and most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists
- The practice performs a variety of services, including fetal echocardiography, pregnancy ultrasound, transvaginal ultrasound, amniocentesis, first trimester screening (nuchal translucency)
Apply here: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/18857/mfm-specialist/job
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.