Consultative MFM Practice in the Capital of the South
- Site Name:
- Decatur-Atlanta MFM
- 2665 N Decatur Road, Ste 750
Decatur, Georgia 30033
- Velicia Carter
Additional InformationConsultative MFM Practice in the Capital of the South!
We are a growing practice with a solid referral base and an exciting opportunity for a maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our team. Be part of a successful practice with a 25-year history and a solid referral base. Work alongside clinicians that are "Head of the Class" experts in their areas of specialization.
· Our consultative practice is comprised of 3 board certified MFMs, 2 Advanced Practitioners, and 11 experienced MFM sonographers.
· Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule
· Strong clinical and operational support in the clinics
· Most of the hospitals provide OB hospitalist coverage, and most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists
· The practice performs a variety of services, including fetal echocardiography, pregnancy ultrasound, transvaginal ultrasound, amniocentesis, first trimester screening (nuchal translucency)
The region provides modern big-city amenities with southern charm and hospitality. Besides a thriving arts scene the city also offers world class restaurants, sporting events, hip nightlife and a plethora of cultural attractions. Other features include nationally ranked private and public universities, the country's busiest international airport, and ample opportunities for outdoor recreation. Atlanta’s central location also allows easy access to Gulf Coast beaches, Tennessee mountains, and even North Carolina skiing.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.