We are growing!! Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our growing practice at St. Vincent Hospital!
- Site Name:
- Evansville, IN
- Jeannie Walker
- 972-437-5099 x30015
Additional InformationWe are seeking Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians to join our growing practice at St. Vincent Hospital!
MEDNAX is pleased to announce a Consultative Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist opportunity with our Evansville, IN practice. Our focus remains on reducing maternal and infant mortality across the state of Indiana. Generous compensation package and potential leadership opportunity available! St. Vincent Hospital:
- The St. Vincent Health System is the largest delivery system in Indiana and the Maternal-Fetal Medicine program is 20+ years strong
- St. Vincent Hospital delivers more than 1,600 babies per year and over 5,000 babies are delivered by other St. Vincent Hospitals in the state of Indiana
- St Vincent Evansville offers a large referral network with very engaged OB physicians, 24-hour in-house hospitalist, Level III Perinatal Care designation by state of IN and an application to become a perinatal center
- Services range from consultative to comprehensive care using evidence-based medicine and treatment
- Potential telemedicine opportunities
- Our state-wide practice includes collaboration and support of a diverse MFM team and locations
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40 year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.