Full Service or Consultative Maternal Fetal Medicine opening - Houston, TX
- Site Name:
- Houston, TX
- Ron Jackson
Additional InformationExcellent opportunity to join a large Maternal Fetal Medicine practice with a diverse group of 5 expert physicians in Houston, TX. Our practice is based around The Woman's Hospital of Texas, which offers 397 licensed beds, including a state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and more than 650 board-certified physicians. Houston Perinatal Associates have been serving the community for over 20 years. https://www.mednax.com/practice/houston-perinatal-associates. Our practice mimics the care provided in any large regional MFM center.
We provide extensive services to include ultrasound imaging, gynecology, obstetrics, high-risk pregnancy and minimally-invasive procedures.
- We support the TWHT Maternal Transport Program - one of the busiest maternal transport teams in the country, providing high-risk care and transport by way of helicopters and ground ambulances.
- Full service practice with the flagship clinic at The Woman’s Hospital of Texas with satellite locations in Houston, College Station, Richmond, Katy, West Houston, Sugar Land, Beaumont and Lufkin that are consultant-based offering a combination of in-person and tele-medicine appointments to extend services to rural and underserved areas.
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houstonians Top Docs!
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts who work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.