Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist - Houston, TX
- Site Name:
- Houston, TX
- Jeannie Walker
- 972-437-5099 x 30015
Additional InformationMaternal Fetal Medicine Specialist position in Houston, TX
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a highly desirable and growing consultative practice in a new location:
- Join a team of 8+ MFMs at our collaborative, friendly and evidence-based practice
- Consult only, full-service if desired by applicant
- Genetic counselor on-site
- On-site nurse practitioner support
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houston's Top Docs award!
- Office locations in The Woodlands, Willowbrook, Kingwood, Tanglewood, Katy and the Sugar Land area
- Teaching opportunities with Texas A&M and University of Houston Medical Schools available if desired
- Research opportunities available if desired
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus an educational and CME budget with full support of conference attendance
"MEDNAX is a multi-specialty national medical group with a significant Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division - Obstetrix Medical Group. Obstetrix Medical Group is currently compromised of 30 MFM practices with more than 150 maternal-fetal medicine physicians covering more than 15 states. This makes us the single largest employer of MFMs nationwide.
Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States, boasting a wonderful mix of world-class arts, booming business, pro sports, award winning cuisine & mild year-round temperatures. The community enjoys family-friendly communities, excellent public and private schools, suburban or high-rise living and NO state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.