Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Site Name:
- 5002 West Lemon St
Tampa, Florida 33606
- Ryan Cuti
Additional InformationWomen’s Care Florida (WCF) is a specialty women’s health physician group offering patient care in obstetrics and gynecology, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology, gynecologic pathology, breast surgery and genetic counseling. WCF has 360 healthcare providers that care for more than 350,000 patients annually, performing 20,000 deliveries per year and conducting more than 450,000 obstetrical, preventive, and gynecological visits yearly. WCF has more than 100 outpatient locations across Florida. WCF providers have privileges at 13 hospitals and are in-network with the major insurance companies. WCF was founded in 1998 by a small group of OB/GYN physicians. The organization has grown tremendously through the years by remaining true to its mission – “Improving the Lives of Women Every Single Day.
Women's Care Florida is the premier provider of women's healthcare in Florida, we are currently searching for a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician in sunny Florida.
- Successful completion of an US maternal fetal medicine fellowship
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of FL by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association