Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Site Name:
- ROC Downtown Clinic
- 836 Prudential Drive, Suite 1800
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
- Velicia Carter
Additional InformationCertified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner – Maternal Fetal Medicine!
Sunny Jacksonville!We have a great opportunity for a full-time, experienced, Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner to join our busy, well-established Maternal-Fetal Medicine practice providing high-risk OB care.
- Consultative practice with 7 board certified maternal-fetal medicine physicians and currently two APRN providers (seeking a third).
- This practice specializes in the management of high-risk pregnant patients including those with gestational diabetes, pre-term labor, preeclampsia, obesity, hypertension, thyroid disorder, multiple gestation and fetal congenital anomalies.
- We have an experienced team of specialized sonographers, registered nurses, medical assistants and a non-clinical administrative support.
- The practice runs three outpatient office locations located at Baptist Downtown, Bartram Park and Southpoint. We also staff facility-affiliated clinics at Orange Park Medical Center, Memorial Hospital of Jacksonville and Halifax Hospital Medical Center. We support high risk obstetrical care in three hospital systems within the greater Jacksonville area- Baptist Medical Centers, HCA Hospitals (Orange Park and Memorial Hospitals), and Ascension Medical Group (St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside and Riverside campuses).
- Job responsibilities will include office visits, education and counseling for our high risk patients, as well as hospital inpatient visits alongside our MFM physicians.
- Experience in Women's health, Obstetrical and/or Antepartum care is preferred.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.