Enjoy a 4 day work week in our well respected MFM practice in the Pacific Northwest
- Site Name:
- 1110 112th Ave NE, Suite 100
Bellevue, Washington 98004
- Janet Friedman
We are seeking an experienced MFM to join our well-respected practice of 8 MFM's in the Seattle area.We are seeking a 9th BC MFM to join our well-respected practice in the Seattle area.
- Full service practice including limited deliveries, with an office based clinic in Bellevue, and 1 hospital based clinic at Evergreen Health
- Staff includes sonographers, genetic counselors, certified diabetes educators, nurses and MAs
- Hospitals have a combined average of 8,000 annual deliveries
- Call coverage is shared equally amongst MFMs
- Leadership opportunities available
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.