MFM Telemedicine Opportunity - Nationwide
- Site Name:
- Saman Askari
Additional InformationLocation: All States
Join our team and discover a new and innovative care model offering risk-appropriate obstetrical care through a telehealth platform. Our model provides access to MFMs and licensed genetic counselors for the purpose of providing risk-based pregnancy planning and genetic counseling as well as telefetal sonography with partnered facilities. We are looking for qualified and passionate maternal-fetal medicine subspecialists who seek flexible work alternatives and the desire to be part of a growing and exciting platform.
About this opportunity:
· Conduct preconception and high-risk pregnancy MFM virtual consultations
· Remote reading of obstetric ultrasound (all trimesters) including detailed anatomic survey and fetal echocardiogram (training provided)
We take pride in what we provide:
· Competitive compensation model
· Flexibility in scheduling
· Malpractice & tail coverage provided
· Collegial and supportive network of MFM subspecialists dedicated to improving obstetric outcomes and prenatal diagnosis
· Professional opportunities for further growth and advancement
· Support and payment for mandatory license(s) and hospital credentialing
· Successful completion of a maternal-fetal medicine fellowship in the United States
· Board certified/eligible at time of employment
· Licensed in any of the 50 United States.
· Providers without experience in fetal ultrasound may still be considered for consultation-only work.
· Providers without experience in fetal echocardiography will be offered training by our leadership team.
· Minimum CME required by AIUM for providers performing obstetric ultrasound (all trimesters including detailed anatomy) and fetal echocardiogram. This must be completed during the first 6 months of employment.
To learn more or to apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org