- Site Name:
- Roseville, California (Kaiser Permanente)
- Ebony Robinson
Additional InformationLeading the future of health care MFM SPECIALIST Roseville, California Due to the rapid growth of our patient population, we are currently seeking a full-scope MFM Specialist to join our group of 5 MFM Physicians. The practice mix includes inpatient obstetrics in a busy unit with a level 3 NICU, ultrasound, antenatal procedures (including PUBS/IUT for KPNCAL), and a high-risk pregnancy clinic. Additionally, we provide consultative support for the South Sacramento Medical Center. We provide all MFM inpatient and outpatient services for approximately 9,000 patients/year in our combined medical centers, and care for the full range of maternal and fetal conditions. As partners with the UC Davis OBGYN residency programs, teaching and mentoring opportunities are abundant. We have developed multiple innovative protocols that have become standards at Kaiser Permanente and beyond.
The Sacramento area is a wonderful place to live and offers:
· Fork to Farm capitol, great schools, numerous local parks, vibrant arts scene, local Farmer’s markets, and live theater and music performances
· High quality and attractive lifestyle with a lower cost of living and highly rate public schools
· A rich history and diverse culture
· A short drive to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, San Francisco Bay Area or the Pacific Coast, as well as close proximity to three national parks, including Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia
· Ample recreational and outdoor activities
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
· We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
· We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
· We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
· We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
· Shareholder track
· Moving allowance
· Comprehensive medical and dental
· Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
· Malpractice and tail insurance
· Three retirement plans, including pension
· Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org.
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Ebony Robinson: Ebony.Robinson@kp.org or call (510) 625-6311.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org
Connect With Us:
Instagram: @TPMGPhysicianCareersType your content here