Exciting MFM opportunity in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
- Site Name:
- Presby St Lukes-Healthone - Denver, CO
- 1719 E 19th Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80218
- Janet Friedman
Additional InformationExciting MFM opportunity in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
Our Denver, Colorado, MFM practice is seeking an additional MFM to join this well-established ten-physician practice.
- This full service practice, with 13 offices, averages between 650-700 annual deliveries at three hospitals
- The practice is very involved in research and education so the ideal candidate will enjoy learning and being mentored by seasoned MFMs and providing all the inpatient and outpatient services offered
- Physicians stay current on the latest technology and are recognized as being on the cutting-edge of MFM services
- The MFM physicians work closely with OB hospitalists that are also part of Obstetrix Medical Group of Colorado
- Most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists, with full pediatric subspecialty support
- Fellows welcome to apply
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.