Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist Position The Woodlands - One of Houston's Swankiest Suburbs
- Site Name:
- Shenandoah, Texas
- 9180 Pinecroft Dr. Ste 300
Shenandoah, Texas 77380-2794
- Ron Jackson
Additional InformationMaternal Fetal Medicine Specialist Position -The Woodlands - One of Houston's Swankiest Suburbs
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a highly desirable and growing consultative practice:
- Join a team of 8+ MFMs at our collaborative, friendly and evidence-based practice
- Consult only, full-service if desired by applicant
- Genetic counselor on-site
- On-site nurse practitioner support
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houston's Top Docs award!
- Office locations in The Woodlands, Willowbrook, Kingwood, Tanglewood, Katy and the Sugar Land area
- Teaching opportunities with Texas A&M and University of Houston Medical Schools available if desired
- Research opportunities available if desired
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus an educational and CME budget with full support of conference attendance
MEDNAX is a multi-specialty national medical group with a significant Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division - Obstetrix Medical Group. Obstetrix Medical Group is currently compromised of 30 MFM practices with more than 150 maternal-fetal medicine physicians covering more than 15 states. This makes us the single largest employer of MFMs nationwide.
The community: The Woodlands is a master-planned community located in Montgomery County in the state of Texas and is located 32 miles north of Houston. The region enjoys a very high quality of life along with a friendly atmosphere and is an ideal place to live, work and raise a family. The highly-rated independent school districts in Montgomery County help students develop the groundwork for future educational pursuits and the area is also home to some of the finest private schools. Outdoor activities are abundant - from nearly 200 miles of hike and bike paths with wooded trails between 127 parks, lakes and ponds, seven championship golf courses and various other sports – there is something for everyone. There is also no state income tax in Texas.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts who work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.