Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Join A Growing Department In Texas | No State Income Tax
- Site Name:
- El Paso, TX
- Lynz Cooller
Additional InformationA reputable university in an inviting West Texas location is seeking a qualified maternal-fetal medicine physician for an exciting opportunity. The incoming candidate will benefit from having a private practice in an academic setting while enjoying a desirable quality of life.
• Low call with very few weekends on call
• Tremendous opportunity for growth
• Newly built full-service hospital with an adjacent new clinical site
• 218,000 square feet of new research and medical education buildings
• State-of-the-art classrooms, a virtual library, and a clinical simulations center
• Generous compensation package
• The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is starting a residency beginning in 2022
Filled with genuine Southern hospitality, this welcoming West Texas town offers endless opportunities as well as events and adventures perfect for families and individuals alike.
• A low cost of living and nearly 300 days of sunshine per year
• Exceptional public and private schools as well as higher education institutions
• Access to beautiful golf courses and state parks
• A short drive to the mountains for incredible hiking, skiing, and white-water rafting
• Local international airport
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Lynz Coller at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference MFM-129380