Here we grow again... Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician position in Webster, TX, a suburb of Houston 30 minutes from the beaches of Galveston
- Site Name:
- Clear Lake Reg Med Ctr
- 500 Medical Center Blvd
Webster, Texas 77598-4220
- Ron Jackson
Additional InformationHere we grow again...Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician position in Webster, TX, a suburb of Houston
30 minutes from the beaches of Galveston
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a highly desirable and growing consultative practice in a new location:
- Join a team of 8+ MFMs at our collaborative, friendly and evidence-based practice
- Consult only
- Genetic counselor on-site
- On-site nurse practitioner support
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houston's Top Docs award!
- Office locations in The Woodlands, Willowbrook, Kingwood, Tanglewood, Katy and the Sugar Land area
- Teaching opportunities with Texas A&M and University of Houston Medical Schools available if desired
- Research opportunities available if desired
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus an educational and CME budget with full support of conference attendance
"MEDNAX is a multi-specialty national medical group with a significant Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division - Obstetrix Medical Group. Obstetrix Medical Group is currently compromised of 30 MFM practices with more than 150 maternal-fetal medicine physicians covering more than 15 states. This makes us the single largest employer of MFMs nationwide.
About the area:
Webster is considered part of the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown Metropolitan Area. Its proximity to the Space Center, as well as to Galveston’s beaches, makes Webster an exciting place to live and explore. The city is said to boast “spine-tingling entertainment, a full spectrum of restaurants, electrifying nightlife and sensational shopping.” Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States boasting a wonderful mix of world-class arts, booming business, pro sports, award winning cuisine & mild year-round temperatures. The community enjoys family-friendly communities, excellent public and private schools, suburban or high-rise living and NO state income tax.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts who work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.