Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Flexible Faculty Position With A Major Academic Program In Northern California
- Site Name:
- Palo Alto, CA
- Jay Torio
Additional InformationThe Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics at Stanford University School of Medicine is seeking a MFM physician to join a thriving practice and serve as clinical faculty for their satellite perinatal services located within the Central Valley region in Northern California.
• Primarily community-based, outpatient well-established clinical practice plus one administrative day per week
• This established university-practice is a rapidly growing and well respected community referral center with an experienced MFM physician currently on staff • Teach OB/GYN residents and maternal-fetal medicine fellows, if desired
• Participate in world-class clinical research, if desired
• Enjoy a remarkable quality of life
• Appointment with one of the top academic university MFM programs and world class pediatric/adult hospitals in the country
• Focus on quality of care—sensible patient volume expectations with priority on management excellence
With engaging events and activities throughout the year and breathtaking ocean and mountain scenery nearby, Northern California is an ideal place to call home.
• Community is rich in agriculture as the city is surrounded by rich farmland led by dairy, almonds, and walnuts; the farm-to-table dining concept is very central to the city foodie options
• Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including international airports, world-class performing arts and cultural activities, and collegiate and professional sporting events
• A short drive to sought-after vacation spots: Napa, Sonoma, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park Live and work where most people vacation!
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Jay Torio at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference MFM-120043