Relocate to Austin, Texas Ranked #1 as Best Place to Live by US News!
- Site Name:
- Austin MFM Clinic
- 4100 Duval Rd
Austin, Texas 78759-4274
- Ron Jackson
Additional InformationRelocate to Austin, Texas Ranked #1 as Best Place to Live by US News! Seeking an experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist Medical Director to join our practice with Texas Perinatal Group of Texas in Austin.
- This consultative-only practice offers pre-natal diagnosis, ultrasound, diabetic counseling, genetic counseling and covers the Seton family of hospitals as well as St. David’s Medical Center
- The selected candidate will join a practice of 3 other physicians, an MA and PSA support
- Teaching opportunities exist through Seton Hospitals
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.