Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Site Name:
- Capital Health, Pennington, NJ
- Human Resources
Additional InformationCapital Health is seeking a hardworking, quality-driven Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join our busy, established hospital-employed group.
Capital Health delivers approximately 4,000 babies per year and is one of only a few hospitals in NJ to be designated as a Baby Friendly Hospital.
- Join one other Maternal Fetal Medicine physician in a state-of-the-art office.
- Capital Health has a Level III NICU with six neonatologists and 24-hour, in-house anesthesia services.
- No in-house call required.
- High-volume ultrasound and consultation-only service with a variety of interesting and complicated maternal and fetal cases, including consulting on high-risk admitted patients.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- Calls are shared
- One week of CME and CME stipend
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid licensure fees
- Healthy work/life balance
Capital Health Medical Group is a multispecialty practice made up of more than 450 physicians and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care. Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers.
For more information and to Express Your Interest In Less Than 60 Seconds, please visit http://capitalhealth.attnhr.com/jobs/240512/
About Capital Health:
Capital Health is the region's leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology. Comprising two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell), our Hamilton outpatient facility and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic healthcare resource accredited by The Joint Commission.
A four-time Magnet®-designated health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III NICU), and emergency mental health screening center. We also offer the region's first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey's first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department. Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs, such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences; nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care; Center for Digestive Health; Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence; award-winning Cancer Center; and our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region's first accredited Chest Pain Center.
Equal opportunity employer.