Join Growing Maternal Fetal Medicine Opening with Top Compensation--Work at One of the Top Health Systems in the Country
- Site Name:
- St. Louis, MO
- Marisa Penn
Additional InformationRecognized for Patient Satisfaction, Nursing Quality, Service Line Excellence, Safety and Quality, and Top Physicians, this renowned organization’s #1 goal is to make the world’s best medicine better. To do that, they arm their staff with tools and resources that support them personally, professionally, and financially—because they believe the world’s best medicine really begins with you. Work at one of the top hospitals in Missouri, as recognized by US News and World Report. Known for delivering quality of care and outstanding patient satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to work with two well respected maternal fetal medicine providers. Practice Data:
- Four-day clinical work week with a 1:4 call schedule, delivery attendance optional
- Strong referral base with over 130 referring OBGYN providers
- Dedicated ultrasound unit with ongoing work toward the development of a regionally recognized state of the art perinatal
- Subspecialty clinics available within the medical group or through Washington University in Saint Louis including hematology, pulmonology, endocrinology, etc.
- Excellent support staff to include two nurse practitioners and multiple full-time sonographers
- Established telehealth services with ongoing development of MFM consultations and ultrasound services
- Potential for leadership opportunity available
- Highly competitive salary based of $525,000 with production and quality bonuses
- Starting bonus, student loan reimbursement up to $100,000 and relocation package
- Retirement vehicles include 401k, 403b, and 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
Live and work in the St. Louis metro area, offering affordable living and access to world-class sports, cultural venues, and family-friendly attractions.
- Recognized as one of the greatest sports cities with world champion St. Louis Cardinals, Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues, and a professional soccer team in a new stadium debuting in 2023
- Unique family-friendly attractions — explore the Science Center, visit the Magic House, City Museum, or Aquarium, or spend the day at Forest Park, skating, boating, or feeding baby animals at the Zoo
- Center for Cultural Entertainment—home of the St. Louis Symphony, the St. Louis Zoo, and the St. Louis Art Museum, along with the Missouri History Museum
- A dining scene worthy of a national spotlight with James Beard renowned chefs offering luxurious international cuisine
Join one of the largest nonprofit health care integrated delivery organizations in the country, serving the residents of the Greater St. Louis, Southern Illinois, and Mid-Missouri regions. Through leadership, education, innovation, and excellence in medicine, they are committed to improving the health and well-being of all people—including the charity and unreimbursed care for their communities. Recognized for Patient Satisfaction, Nursing Quality, Service Line Excellence, Safety and Quality, and Top Physicians, this renowned organization’s #1 goal is to make the world’s best medicine better. To do that, they arm their staff with tools and resources that support them personally, professionally, and financially—because they believe the world’s best medicine really begins with you.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Marisa Penn at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference MFM-83749