MFM leadership position in a vibrant, growing community in the Mid-Atlantic
- Site Name:
- Bon Secours St Marys Hospital
- 5801 BREMO RD
Richmond, Virginia 23226
- Janet Friedman
Additional InformationMFM leadership position in a vibrant, growing community in the Mid-AtlanticWe have an exciting opportunity for a medical director to lead a MFM practice in the southern mid-Atlantic.
- 2+ MFM practice for consult-only service
- Covers inpatient and outpatient clinics
- Level 3 NICU with Mednax-affiliated neonatologists
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.