Be Part of a Growing MFM practice in the Mid-Atlantic
- Site Name:
- MD Peri Asso Rock
- 15005 Shady Grove Rd Suite 120
Rockville, Maryland 20850-6341
- Janet Friedman
- 800-243-3839 x5589
Additional InformationBe Part of a Growing MFM practice in the Mid-Atlantic
Maryland Perinatal Associates, PC, is seeking MFM specialists to join an 8-physician consultative-only practice located in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Physicians are supported by more than 60 clinical and administrative personnel, including seasoned genetic counselors, RN's, and highly skilled sonographers.
- Physicians provide care in 7 offices locations across the Maryland and Washington, DC metropolitan area including Brandywine, Columbia, Frederick, Rockville, Silver Spring, Westminster, and White Oak.
- All office locations are outfitted with the latest GE ultrasound equipment.
- Weekend and evening call shifts are assigned in weekly increments and the call burden is divided equally among the physicians in the group
- The practice has privileges at 10 area hospitals and also enjoys a collaborative relationship with area academic institutions
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.