Be Part of a Growing MFM practice in the Mid-Atlantic
- Site Name:
- MD Peri Asso Rock
- 15005 Shady Grove Rd Suite 120
Rockville, Maryland 20850-6341
- Janet Friedman
- 800-243-3839 x5589
Additional InformationBe Part of a Growing MFM practice in the Mid-AtlanticOur Rockville, MD, practice is seeking an MFM specialist to join it's 9-physician consultative practice.
- Our physicians are supported by more than 60 clinical and administrative personnel, including genetic counselors and sonographers.
- Call is divided equally amongst physicians between 7 offices located in the Maryland and Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- All office sites are computer networked and fully outfitted with the latest GE brand equipment.
- We have relationships with four area hospitals and also enjoy a collegial relationship with area universities.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts who work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.