Tremendous Growth in Nashville, TN Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Opportunity
- Site Name:
- Nashville MFM Clinic
- 2201 Murphy Ave Ste 208
Nashville, Tennessee 37203-1960
- Sharifa Grossman
Additional InformationOur growing MFM practice in Nashville, is excited to announce that we are adding 2 maternal-fetal medicine physicians to join our expanding team of 3 dedicated, board certified MFM specialist. We are a consultative/co-management practice, that work closely with the OB Hospitalists and Obstetricians in the community to ensure comprehensive, coordinated care, along with an experienced medical director leading the team. This is a sought after location to work in and a thriving practice affiliated with a large healthcare system.
- Responsibilities include consultation and co-management of high-risk obstetrical outpatients, routine ultrasound reads and high-risk hospital consultations
- The group provides prenatal diagnostic procedures including: routine and high risk ultrasounds, nuchal translucency, amniocentesis, fetal echocardiography and PUBS.
- Seasoned, experienced administrative and clinical support with a very low employee turnover rate
- New, renovated office locations with the latest ultrasound equipment
- Currently have 4 global office locations and provide hospital coverage at 4 facilities. Physicians are not expected to cover all office locations as we read remotely
- Attractive call coverage schedule-equally divided amongst physicians with strict emphasis on family/vacation time
- Addition of Women’s Health NP’s
- Team of 14 experienced sonographers-all are nuchal certified, 8 are fetal echo certified
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.