Maternal-Fetal Medicine - Akron Children's Hospital
- Site Name:
- Akron, Ohio
- Katie Hackett
- Salary Range:
- Competitive Compensation + signing bonus/stipend
Additional InformationChildren’s Hospital Medical Center of Akron (Akron Children’s) seeks BE/BC Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist to join their established practice as part of our strategic growth and succession planning. Uniquely positioned within our Children’s Hospital for over ten years, we offer traditional fetal medicine as well as provide care at our regional MFM treatment centers. These centers offer a full spectrum of care under one roof: ultrasound, genetic counselors, psychologists, social worker, nutrition and lactation consultants, as well as pediatric medical and surgical subspecialists, CT surgery, cardiology & palliative care. At Akron Children’s your career will benefit from:
- Our collegial group of five MFM specialists, two OBG physicians, two pediatric psychologists, and three advance practice providers.
- A primarily consultative practice, Akron Children’s OBGs provide five days of OB coverage for the group.
- Academic appointment available from Northeast Ohio Medical University; significant teaching and research opportunity for interested candidates.
- Competitive compensation, $30,000 signing bonus, and generous benefits package.
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness and monthly stipend for current fellows.
- Candidates with experience in fetal surgery, chorionic villus sampling or genetics attractive.
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
314-236-4593 (text capability)
Please reference position ID 165365 when responding.