MFM in Sunny Florida Panhandle
- Site Name:
- Tallah Peri Consultants
- 3445 Bannerman Rd Ste 300
Tallahassee, Florida 32312-7053
Additional InformationMFM in Sunny Florida Panhandle
MEDNAX is pleased to announce that we have an immediate Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist position available in Tallahassee due to the expansion of our national medical group!
Our MFM services range from consultative to comprehensive care, as well as telemedicine, all using evidence-based practice and treatment. We work closely with the OB Hospitalists and Obstetricians in the community to ensure comprehensive, coordinated care. Our Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division, Obstetrix Medical Group, is comprised of 30 MFM practices with more than 150 maternal-fetal medicine physicians covering more than 15 states. This makes us the single largest employer of MFMs nationwide.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Hospital based consultation to a very busy, high acuity hospital in Tallahassee
- Consultation and co-management of high-risk obstetrical outpatients and regional referrals
- Prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures
- You will have access to state-of-the-art perinatal ultrasound, invasive prenatal diagnosis and therapy equipment
- Genetic counselor on-site
- There are no obstetrical deliveries unless desired by applicant
- Support provided by strong team of experienced sonographers and WHNP
As the state capitol and home of Florida State University, one thing’s for sure, the area has all the perks (and youthful energy!) of a college town with the connectedness and economic benefits that come with being the center of state government — and a cost of living that won’t break the bank. From a vibrant arts and culture scene to great sports' rivalries, Tallahassee offers residents plenty to cheer about. This capitol city boasts an abundance of outdoor recreation for all ages, a diverse foodie scene and a ton of family-friendly festivals and activities, not to mention 233 days of sunshine a year and the most beautiful beaches along the Gulf Coast located within an hour’s drive. With all that it has to offer, it’s no coincidence that Livability named Tallahassee one of the best places in the country to get a fresh start as well as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in 2019, thanks to great weather, affordability and high-quality education. Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.