Assistant or Associate Professor Opportunity with one of the First Regional Perinatal Programs in the U.S.
- Site Name:
- Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York
- 750 E Adams St
Syracuse, New York 13210
- Lisa McNish
Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York is recruiting for a Fellowship prepared, Board Certified or BE MFM to join our dynamic and growing program. The ideal candidate will have an interest in academic participation, complete maternal fetal care for our Central New York population, and a desire to live in a location offering a high quality of life.
Clinical and Academic Opportunities /Support Include:
- Outreach activities for over 20 central New York counties
- Maternity Hospital with a robust patient safety initiative and Level IV NICU
- Full Time Bereavement Program including Perinatal Hospice
- A compassionate support team of 3 genetic counselors, 2CNM’s, 2N.P’s and 5 AIUM certified ultrasound techs
- Active participation in didactic and clinical education of 160 medical student per class, as well as resident and fellowship programs.
- Clinical research in multiple facets of complicated obstetrics.
About the Syracuse Area:
- The city is home for art venues, symphony, theatre, opera and excellent restaurants.
- Centrally located to the Finger Lakes region and Adirondack Park, the region provides a wealth of outdoor activities ranging from superb hiking and skiing to vineyard wine tasting and boating.
- In addition to excellent school systems, the central New York region features many of the nation’s best small colleges and major Universities.
- Easy access to major U.S. East Coast cities and Canadian cities of Montreal and Toronto provides endless opportunity for travel and exploration.
The position offers the interested candidate an opportunity to become a valued team member providing inpatient and outpatient care to our community, while achieving a quality work life balance.
- Experience : MFM Fellowship prepared
- Salary Range: AAMC by Title and Experience
- Contact : Lisa McNish at 315-470-7903