Penn State Health Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist Opportunity
- Site Name:
- Hershey, PA
- PO BOX 804 MC CA230
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033
- Ashley Nippert
Additional InformationThe Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking candidates for an Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in either the tenure or non-tenure track to support the growth of MFM care in Berks, Cumberland and Dauphin Counties and our newest hospital in Lancaster County, Penn State Health Lancaster Medical Center which will open in Fall 2022.
What we’re offering:
- Opportunity offers a well-balanced combination of consultation, genetics, prenatal diagnosis/treatment, clinical care, teaching, and ultrasound-based care of high-risk obstetric patients
- Join growing team of seven-member division
- ACGME/ABOG accredited Fellowship Program in Maternal-Fetal Medicine and AIUM certified obstetrical ultrasound unit
- Competitive compensation package including generous paid time off, CME days, and up to 10% 401k match
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state
- The area offers excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state
- Central PA offers vibrant urban areas surrounded by small town rural/suburban communities which affords exceptional cultural opportunities including the Harrisburg Symphony, museums, farmers markets and fine dining.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, we have ample opportunities for hiking - Appalachian Trail access points located within Cumberland County, biking, boating/rowing - Susquehanna River, skiing, and hunting - surrounded by state game lands.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania
- The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children’s Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center in Enola, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa
- More than 2,300 physicians and direct care providers at 125 medical office locations
- Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University’s medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than$100 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research
- M.D., D.O., or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Commitment to patient care, education, and research
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificate
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.