Director, Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Site Name:
- Atlantic Health System in NJ
- Ritu Vedi
Additional InformationAtlantic Health is Seeking a Clinical Leader to Oversee the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) in Northern NJ! Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare systems, is seeking a Board-Certified Director for its Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) to join our experienced and growing MFM Group Practice. This role is ideal for an accomplished MFM physician to serve in our clinical/administrative leadership role to develop and manage the MFM program, with a proven track record of excellence in maternal-fetal medicine clinical service, program development, performance management, and collaboration. The Director for Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) will be reporting directly to the Department Chair and support the continued growth and expansion of our MFM practice. Our Maternal-Fetal Medicine group includes a highly experienced and well-trained team of 20+ sonographers, 8 nurses, 6 of which are certified diabetes care specialists, 4 full-time Genetic Counselors providing in-person and virtual care and administrative support and a call center. The ideal candidate will have strong academic interests as the Department of OBGYN has a free-standing residency program with 22 residents. The Medical Director will oversee a team of 8 Perinatologists. No in house call required.
· Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
· Total obstetric care is not required but available if desired.
· Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
· Strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven group.
· Must demonstrate a strong commitment to patient care as well as fellow, resident, and medical student education.
· Outstanding growth opportunities
· Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
· Paid Time Off
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
· 403b retirement plan with partial company match
· Excellent public school system
· Close proximity to the New Jersey shore, New York City, and Philadelphia
· Close proximity to EWR airport with many direct flights around the world
If interested, please send CV via email to Ritu Vedi, Physician Recruiter at Ritu.Vedi@atlantichealth.org.
About Atlantic Health System
Atlantic Health System is at the forefront of medicine, setting standards for quality health care in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the New York metropolitan area. Powered by a passionate workforce of 18,000 team members and 4,800 affiliated physicians dedicated to building healthier communities, Atlantic Health System serves more than half the state of New Jersey, including 11 counties and 4.9 million people. The not-for-profit system offers more than 400 sites of care, including 8 hospitals: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown, CentraState Hospital in Freehold, and Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute in Madison, NJ. Our system has also been ranked first in New Jersey in consumer preference by Monigle and first among health systems in the state as a “best workplace” by both Modern Healthcare and Fortune Magazine.
EEO Statement Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.