Division Director of Maternal-Fetal Medicine | University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS)
- Site Name:
- Little Rock, AR
- Alyssa Barraza
Additional InformationThe Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) is seeking a Division Director of Maternal-Fetal Medicine to lead their robust and growing clinical, research, and educational programs.
The Maternal-Fetal Medicine team at UAMS proudly provides evidence-based care for women with high-risk pregnancies from across the region. Multidisciplinary care is provided at the beautiful, and state-of-the-art, UAMS Health Women’s Center which also houses the Arkansas Fetal Diagnosis and Management Program and other outstanding services all in one location.
UAMS is the only academic center in the state and is home to the Placenta Accreta Spectrum (PAS) Care Team that offers interdisciplinary services. The Maternal Safety Foundation named UAMS an Accreta Center of Excellence, the first hospital in the nation to receive this designation.
In addition, there is an opportunity to serve as the MFM Fellowship Program Director for those with experience and a passion for education. There are also leadership opportunities available at the department level and within research for those that are interested in advancing their career.
Little Rock, Arkansas offers the convenience and excitement of a big city with all the hospitality and charm of a small town.
· State capital city with a draw area of more than 800,000
· Tons of activities – farmer’s market, downtown shopping, theatre, museum of fine arts, zoo, and amazing restaurants
· Unbeatable natural landscape with easy access to hiking, biking, boating, and camping
· Excellent public and private school options and a culturally diverse population
· Housing options within minutes of the hospital, including historic homes, condos, new construction, and gated neighborhoods
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Alyssa Iosco at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference MFM-141078