Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
- Site Name:
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Mary Hoffman
Additional InformationSaint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City is seeking BE/BC applicants for our growing maternal-fetal medicine practice in Kansas City, Missouri. Join a team of three maternal-fetal physicians, four dedicated maternal-fetal medicine laborists, and four nurse practitioners at our collaborative, friendly, and evidence-based practice. This position:
- Works Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with four clinic days and one administrative day each week. The practice is supported by a team of highly skilled laborists who take first call.
- Includes an adjunct professorship at the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine, with track for full academic professorship.
- Conducts patient deliveries at Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, which features a Level III NICU and a full complement of specialists on-hand.
- Includes an outstanding employment financial package with guaranteed salary and competitive benefits, including five weeks of paid-time off and two weeks of continuing education time.
Our full-service, referral-based practice offers a range of inpatient and outpatient services at locations in Kansas City and Lee’s Summit, Missouri.
- We’re proud to be the only practice in Kansas City to offer complete obstetrics care and delivery for high-risk patients.
- Our program features an integrated Heart Disease in Pregnancy program, a joint venture with our nationally recognized Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute to manage this high-risk population.
- We deliver at Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, which was named a top maternity care center in 2020 by Newsweek.
- We provide prenatal diagnostic procedures, including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine transfusions.
- Our level III NICU specializes in care of the micro-preemie (delivery at 22 weeks and above).
- Genetic counselors are available on-site.
- We offer compensation for CME.
Founded as a faith-based, not-for-profit organization, our mission includes a commitment to the highest levels of excellence in health care and the advancement of medical research and education. Saint Luke's Health System is an aligned organization where physicians and hospitals assume responsibility for enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of people in the metropolitan Kansas City area and the surrounding regions.
About Kansas City
Saint Luke’s is proud to call Kansas City home. With locations on both sides of the state line, the health system serves more than 2.1 million people and 240 neighborhoods in Kansas and Missouri. USA Today has regularly named Kansas City a top area for affordability, high-quality schools, and low traffic. Learn more about living in Kansas City.