Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician – Tampa, Florida - Up to $200k signing bonus!
- Site Name:
- Tampa, Florida
- Tampa, Florida
Tampa, Florida 33609
- Staci Work
Additional InformationWho We Are Women’s Care is a leading multispecialty women’s health provider dedicated to providing the highest quality obstetrics, gynecology, and fertility care for its patients. For over 20 years, we have been a Physician-led network of over 400 OB/GYN and subspecialist providers in Florida and one of the premier women’s health groups in the country. The organization has grown tremendously through the years by remaining true to its mission – “Improving the Health of Women Every Day.” Women’s Care team of experts are board-certified physicians, have years of additional training, and use the latest techniques and innovative technologies in women’s healthcare. The first physician owned full clinical lab in the state of Florida allows for quick lab results for improved patient satisfaction. Women’s Care is proudly inclusive and supports a diverse patient population.
Responsibilities Women’s Care is committed to:
- Expanding services to provide high-quality comprehensive care for generations of women across their life continuum.
- Deliver an exceptional patient centered experience using innovation and engaging patients in our team-based model of care.
- Foster a culture that inspires excellence in all employees.
How You’ll Contribute: As a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician (Perinatologist), you will manage the health high risk patients and complicated pregnancies. With our team of physicians, including specialties, OB/GYN's, Breast Surgery, Gynecologic Oncology, Urogynecology, and Fertility, you can offer your patients care from a full spectrum of women’s health experts. We take a team approach to patient care. Call rotation is shared with other physicians in the group and are frequently supported by Advanced Practice Providers to manage routine care, only calling on the physician for complex situations. Best of all, our physicians are backed by professionals with expertise in the business of healthcare, allowing you to focus on the practice of medicine.
- Comprehensive Health and Medical Plans
- Coverage of Medical Malpractice, Licenses, and up to 3 Memberships
- Great Flexibility within practice to assist with work/life balance
- Physician Standard PTO of 20 days and CME of 5 days
- Productivity Incentives
- Company Retirement Plan Contribution
- 12 weeks of Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Unencumbered license to practice medicine in Florida as an MD/DO
- Completion of Accredited OB/GYN Residency Program and MFM Fellowship
- Board Certified in OB/GYN.
- Current ACLS certification