Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity with a Well Established Team!
- Site Name:
- Columbus, Ohio
- Cyndi Tussing
- 614-638-6428 (cell)
- Salary Range:
- Excellent Compensation/Benefit Package
- Full Time
Additional InformationMount Carmel is seeking a BE/BC Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a multidisciplinary team of experts providing MFM services to the Mount Carmel Health System. The health system includes three hospital based outpatient MFM offices with either Level III NICU or Level II Special Care Nurseries. Ample opportunities exist for both resident education via the combined residency program with The Ohio State University and/or clinical research. We utilize RDMS-certified sonographers in our AIUM accredited ultrasound units, a full-time genetic counselor and two nurse practitioners. Mount Carmel Maternal Fetal Medicine practice is founded on respect, teamwork, employee engagement, work-life balance and community engagement.
MCHS practice advantages include:
1. A collegial group of MFM specialists and three advance practice providers working in a consultative only practice.
2. Teaching, research and hospital leadership opportunities for interested candidates.
3. Competitive compensation including generous benefits package and loan-repayment programs for those eligible. Salary commensurate with experience and skills.
4. No in-house coverage or deliveries
5. Shared phone coverage during nights/weekends.
Why Columbus? Columbus, Ohio is America’s 15th-largest city, and a diverse town with funky festivals, die-hard sports fans, nationally ranked school systems and low cost of living – a great place to live and pursue a career.
For more information, please contact Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter, 614-546-4008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not and H1B or J-1 opportunity.