Maternal Fetal Medicine physician - Medical Director opportunity
- Site Name:
- 801 St. Mary's Drive, Ste. 406E
Evansville, Indiana 47714
- Beth Speer
Additional InformationPeyton Manning Children's Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent is seeking collaborative, evidence-based Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians to join their growing MFM team in Indianapolis. Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent is one of only two Level IV perinatal centers in the state of Indiana, and is seeking additional MFMs to help grow our well established department and serve our community. Our department is a full service, referral based practice offering a range of inpatient and outpatient services, with no deliveries required.
- Join our team of friendly, collaborative, established MFMs, practicing evidence based medicine with an office based schedule and shared call coverage.
- New graduates and experienced practitioners are encouraged to apply to this unique opportunity to practice, live and work in our vibrant city of Indianapolis.
- Call is home based and every fourth week/weekend with no in house call requirements.
- Consultative practice, with no delivery requirement at a Level 4 perinatal center offering the best of both worlds.
- Our practice covers services from consultation only, to comprehensive care of the most complex obstetrical cases, with delivery services being covered by our fleet of OB hospitalists.
- Enjoy full support from our two genetic counselors, fetal nurse navigator, and maternal nurse navigator, 10 Sonographers on site with a core group of 4 who are also Echo certified.
- GE E10 machines.
- Well established Fetal/Neonatal Palliative Care program developed to help families with life limiting fetal anomalies
- Currently our clinic is hiring for two nurse practitioners to provide clinical support with our total/comprehensive prenatal patients and developing our Diabetes in Pregnancy clinic.
- Our MFMs engage in teaching opportunities with both OB and Family practice residents, as well as department wide education including but not limited to Fetal Case presentations, Maternal Case presentations, medical staff and sonographer staff education, and even have opportunities to provide statewide education if desired.
- Enjoy the feel of an office that runs like a “private practice” coupled with an academic setting which offers teaching opportunities, research support, etc.
- Broad referral area with well-respected Maternal and Neonatal Transport service.
- Strong compensation package that includes: Competitive salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.
Contact Beth Speer, physician recruiter