Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Site Name:
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Dorrie Steinberg
Additional InformationMary Washington Maternal Fetal Medicine is a consultative practice that attracts patients from five counties (Caroline, King George, Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Prince William) and the City of Fredericksburg. This area has been designated Virginia’s fastest growing for five consecutive years.
We are seeking a full-time BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist dedicated to providing obstetric safety, evidence-based practices, and quality initiatives to join our growing and awesome team. Our practice offers consultation services, Genetics Counseling, Diabetes Management, and advanced treatment options for high-risk and/or complicated pregnancies.
· AIUM Accredited
· Highly engaged team: MFM Provider, Sonographers, Registered Nurses, & Genetic & Diabetes Management Counselors on-site
· 17 Bed Level III NICU staffed by Neonatologists from the Children’s National Hospital
· Strong referrals and subspecialty support
· Our Regional Cancer Center, Virginia Heart & Vascular Institute, Designed MWH Trauma & Stroke Center, Orthopedic Institute, and Family Birthplace offers the opportunity to practice specialized, advanced care. Plus, our OB Hospitalist program provides the most advanced way to practice OB/GYN medicine in a hospital system.
· MD., DO. Degree
· Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology
· Fellowship trained by an accredited MFM Fellowship Program
· Sub-specialty Board certification in Maternal Fetal Medicine or board eligible · Current, unrestricted, Virginia State license or eligible for Virginia licensure
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
· Sign-on and/or Relocation bonuses
· Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
· 403(b) with annual matching program
· 457(b) retirement program
· Yearly CME and travel allowances
· Leadership training and advancement opportunities
· Professional liability insurance
Contact: Dorrie Steinberg, Manager of Provider Recruitment for Mary Washington Healthcare
firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 687-5280 cell.