A Unique Career Opportunity | Northwest Perinatal Center in Portland, OR
- Site Name:
- Portland, Oregon
- 7650 SW Beveland Street Suite 200
Portland, Oregon 97223
- Thomas Lee, MD MBA
Additional InformationNorthwest Perinatal Center is the high-risk pregnancy division of Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC, in Portland, Oregon. We are seeking one outstanding BC/BE MFM physician to join our current group of 8 MFM providers.
At Women’s Healthcare Associates, LLC, we're a team - passionate about humanizing healthcare. We're inspired by the diverse stories, strength and resilience of our patients and the unique choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their optimal health, and we're here to support that journey with personalized, culturally competent care and knowledge.
Ideal candidates for this position would have a strong desire for a career that values:
- excellence in evidence-based, consensus-driven clinical care
- teamwork and collegiality
- work-life harmony
- working in an engaging, efficient practice environment purposefully managed to enable you to take great care of your patients.
- 8 MFM physicians (every provider has been individually selected as a Portland Monthly Top Doctor at least once in the last several years)
- 3 genetic counselors
- 23 sonographers performing 30,000+ ultrasounds annually
- 1 behavioral health provider.
- working with an amazing group of dedicated partners and staff with a shared vision of excellence in clinical care
- having work-life balance with a 4-day work week and a projected 1 in 9 night call frequency covering 2 hospitals with integrated OB hospitalist inpatient coverage
- providing care to a diverse population of patients in a unique private practice setting that is nationally-recognized for clinical efficiency and process optimization,
- practicing within the global structure of WHA with its provider-guided, administrative support infrastructure [e.g. contracting, HR, IT support, billing],
- engaging in career fulfillment at NWP such as
- regular consensus clinical standardization meetings,
- clinical and operational collaboration with referring providers, subspecialists, hospital administration, and industry partners,
- perinatal and ultrasound educational lecture and publication series,
- supplemental clinical project financial support
WHA offers a robust benefits package, including medical/Rx/vision/dental, paid time off and holidays, employer-paid life and long term disability insurance, a generous 401(k) contribution, CME, malpractice coverage and much more!
WHA also believes in setting our clinicians up for success and support through our Clinician Mentorship Program. We partner every new clinician with an existing clinician to help orient new clinicians, both clinically and culturally.
- Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from an accredited program
- completion of an ACGME-accredited fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine (or completion prior to start date at WHA)
- board eligible or board certified in both Obstetrics/Gynecology and Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Oregon (or licensed prior to hire date) without restriction or qualification
- Valid Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate
- able to obtain medical staff membership and appropriate clinical privileges in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at hospital(s) designated by WHA, with no restrictions or conditions
- meets all criteria required of participating physicians in health plans and government health programs designated by WHA
- insurable by malpractice carrier for WHA in minimum amounts required by WHA.
For further information, please feel free to contact Thomas Lee, MD MBA at email@example.com or (503) 913-6812.