Baptist Health Medical Group - Maternal Fetal Medicine - Louisville, Kentucky - Recruiting Incentives up to $200,000
- Site Name:
- Louisville, Kentucky
- 2701 Eastpoint Parkway
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
- Joanie Lustig
- Salary Range:
Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC fellowship trained maternal-fetal medicine physician to join our established practice in Louisville. Practice opportunity is based on a Consultative Model. Physicians will work with well-trained and collegial partners, in a dynamic practice environment supported by an established 24/7 Laborist Program. Ultrasound interpretation and consultation provided to multiple remote sites via a dedicated, coordinated telemedicine approach.Our MFM services range from consultative to comprehensive care, all using evidence-based practice and treatment. We work closely with over 50 Obstetricians in the system and multiple Obstetricians in the community to ensure comprehensive, coordinated care. As part of a statewide practice and National MFM program, you will have the collaboration and support of a diverse MFM team. Baptist Health MFM follows evidenced-based practice from SMFM and AIUM as well as up-to-date publications from the Green journal, ACOG, etc.Opportunity Overview
Laura Lee Long, Physician Recruitment Manager
- Outpatient practice; telephone call only with no onsite requirement
- Group is comprised of 2 MDs and 3 experienced ultrasound technicians
- Multiple practice models available: Full time or PRN
- Established practice management support model
- Progressive telehealth program with dedicated staff
- Comprehensive, physician-endorsed sonographer training program
Laura Lee Long, Physician Recruitment Manager
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives including starting bonus, student loan repayment, residency/fellowship stipend, and relocation/moving allowance
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans — 401K and 457(b)
- Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
- Immigration support, if needed
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP
- Multispecialty physician-led medical group
- 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
- Comprehensive administrative and operations support teams
- Physician leadership councils
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH LOUISVILLE
Baptist Health Louisville is a 519-bed tertiary-care hospital located in the heart of St. Matthews. The all-private room hospital provides virtually all inpatient services with the exception of transplantation and burn care.The hospital’s emergency services include special teams for heart attack and stroke care. Cancer services include two freestanding radiation centers and the Charles and Mimi Osborn Cancer Center, which also offers a cancer resource center and a multidisciplinary lung care clinic. Special services include women’s health, labor and delivery, digital mammography, ultrasound and bone-density scanning for osteoporosis. Other areas of expertise include orthopedics, neurosurgery, cardiovascular services, wound care, behavioral health, occupational health, acute rehabilitation, and in-home care provided by Baptist Health Home Care.Baptist Health Louisville has twice achieved Magnet designation for excellence in nursing services by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®.
City of Louisville, Kentucky
- Kentucky's largest metro area with a population of 1 million+ located on the Ohio River
- Home of the Kentucky Derby- "the most exciting two minutes in sports".
- Climate - mild four-season climate with average temperatures of 79 in July and 35 in January
- Cost of living is consistently below the national average, with housing costs 76% of national averages..
- Louisville, KY is within a day's drive of more than 50% of the U.S. population.
- The city landed on over 35 "Best Of" lists in the year 2021
- Ranked #5 on the Top 10 New Brainpower Cities in America
- National Geographic listed Louisville in the Top 10 Food Cities; Zagat called it one of America's Next Hot Food Cities
- CNBC: Reported that Louisville is one of the top 15 cities in the country attracting the most millennials in 2018
- one of the country's most extensive park systems and a world-renowned arts scene. Louisville has 122 parks that span more than 14,000 acres, including Waterfront Park on the banks of the Ohio River. The Louisville Loop will soon connect all the city’s parks by a paved walkway.