Full-Time Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity
- Site Name:
- La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Shari Kjos
- Experienced Preferred
Additional InformationLove Your Practice, Love Where You Live!
Step right into a fully supported, well-established OB/GYN practice located in beautiful La Crosse, Wisconsin. Gundersen Health System is looking for a second BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to provide consultation for our diverse high-risk OB patients. You will join a dedicated group of 15 generalists, another MFM, and APC. Your practice will include consultations ranging from pre-conception and ante-partum care to post-partum. Our regional health system provides specialized care to over 600,000 lives in NE Iowa, SE Minnesota, and SW Wisconsin.
- AIUM Certified Department of OB/GYN
- Dedicated MFM Sonographers
- Brand new GE ultrasound machines
- Well-established CNM practice, dating back over 40 years
- Level 3 NICU with 24-7 neonatologists
- Level II Trauma Center
- 24-hour in-house Anesthesia coverage
- A Labor and Delivery practice is also possible if desired
- Award winning, physician led, multispecialty group practice
- Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff
- Opportunities to participate in multiple ongoing clinical trials and basic science research
- All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive compensation and benefit package
- Loan forgiveness
La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
La Crosse consistently receives high rankings in health, well-being, and education. Its diverse attributes are demonstrated by its recent top 15 places to live ranking from Outside Magazine and its listing as a top 50 small place for business and careers by Forbes. Excellent public and private school options situated within welcoming neighborhoods contribute to a fabulous quality of life in La Crosse.
Contact Shari Kjos (608) 775-1542: email@example.com or apply at
Equal Opportunity Employer