Consultative MFM Practice in the Capital of the South!
- Site Name:
- Decatur-Atlanta MFM
- 2665 N Decatur Road
Decatur, Georgia 30033
- Velicia Carter
Additional InformationConsultative MFM Practice in the Capital of the South!
We are a growing practice with a solid referral base and an exciting opportunity for a maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our team. Be part of a successful practice with a 25-year history and a solid referral base. Work alongside clinicians that are "Head of the Class" experts in their areas of specialization.
- Our consultative practice is comprised of 3 board certified MFMs, 2 Advanced Practitioners, and 11 experienced MFM sonographers.
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule
- Strong clinical and operational support in the clinics
- Most of the hospitals provide OB hospitalist coverage, and most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists
- The practice performs a variety of services, including fetal echocardiography, pregnancy ultrasound, transvaginal ultrasound, amniocentesis, first trimester screening (nuchal translucency)
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.