Our Ft. Worth, Texas MFM practice is seeking one additional maternal-fetal medicine specialists to join our eleven physician practice.
- Site Name:
- Baylor All Saint-Main
- 1400 8th Avenue
Fort Worth, Texas 76104
- Caroline Martell
Additional InformationOur Ft. Worth, Texas MFM practice is seeking one additional maternal-fetal medicine specialists to join our eleven physician practice.
- This is a well-established practice with five office locations providing consultative services at six hospitals. All of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists.
- There is a delivery service at the primary hospital with full pediatric subspecialty support.
- This practice offers a good work/life balance with an emphasis on flexibility that allows our MFMs to concentrate on the office/consultative side and/or hospital/delivery side of the practice.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/32248/maternal-fetal-medicine-physician/job*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.