Ascension Florida Gulf Coast: Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician (Full-Time)
- Site Name:
- Pensacola, FL
- Julie Floyd
- (850) 475-4652
- (850) 475-4770
- Salary Range:
- Competitive Salary + Starting Bonus + Relocation Allowance
Additional InformationAscension Sacred Heart Pensacola, Florida is seeking a well-rounded MFM to join our dedicated team. Ascension Sacred Heart Regional Perinatal Center at Pensacola offers the services of highly-trained specialists in maternal-fetal medicine and genetic counselors. Our team of specialists works with expectant mothers who have an existing medical condition, like high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, or heart disease. For women needing around-the-clock monitoring before the birth, our high-risk pregnancy unit at Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola provides a comfortable, soothing environment to manage the pregnancy concerns. As Northwest Florida’s leading OB/GYN residency program, Ascension Sacred Heart aims to stay on the cutting-edge of women’s health research and provides the latest treatment options, even for rare conditions. As part of Ascension - the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system - Sacred Heart is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
- Specific job responsibilities will include:
- Taking care of patients in a community setting.
- High-risk OB/GYN patient population.
- Consultative practice (no deliveries).
- Ability to see up to 24 - 30 patients per day (with nursing and sonography support).
- Travel to outreach clinics.
- Willingness and ability to teach residents for the University of Florida OB/GYN residency program.
- Engagement and participation in OB/GYN department meetings and other committees as needed.
- About Pensacola
- Home to pristine white beaches and the iconic emerald waters of the Gulf Coast (consistently voted one of the top beaches in the country)
- Pensacola boasts a rich history including: pre-Civil War forts, archaeological sites, the title of America’s first settlement, and is home to the US Navy’s flight demonstration squadron - The Blue Angels.
- Cost of living below the national average
- The perfect combination of a relaxed beach town and bustling metropolitan center, Pensacola’s temperate and climate offer a friendly community and an unparalleled quality of life.
- Pensacola prides itself on its diverse and emerging cultures. Annual festivals, events, and performances display the region’s greatest musicians, food, artists, shows, and vendors that captivate the heart and history of the area.
Competitive Salary, Starting Bonus, Relocation Allowance, Comprehensive Health Benefits, 403b Retirement Savings Plan with match, Malpractice with tail coverage, and CME.
Required qualifications: Candidate must be ABOG Board Certified or Board Eligible in Maternal-Fetal Medicine. A recent graduate of MFM fellowship program will be considered.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply online through our Ascension Careers page at https://jobs.ascension.org/amg/jobs/176653?lang=en-us.