Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity
- Site Name:
- Columbia, SC
- Medical Park
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
- Hannah Sandberg
Additional InformationPrisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks BC/BE Maternal Fetal medicine physician to join an established team of 5 in the Department of OBGYN in Columbia, SC.
· Level I Trauma Center and Level III NICU
· Work life balance with no in-hospital call
· Primarily consultative service on L&D
· Busy outpatient consultative practice with 11 sonographers
· Diverse high risk patient population
· Full range of MFM services provided
· Four prenatal genetic counselors onsite
· Academic appointment with University Of South Carolina School of Medicine commensurate with experience.
· Competitive salary
· Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
· Professional allowance
· Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage. · Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
· EPIC EMR
Prisma Health Hospitals are tertiary care and referral centers for obstetric, neonatal, and pediatric services in the Midlands region. Urogynecology, maternal fetal medicine, pediatric and adolescent gynecology, reproductive endocrinology/infertility services, vulvar disorders clinic, and genetic counseling are all located near Prisma Health Richland campus. The department also has an active Centering Pregnancy program. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org. Columbia is the state capital with a diverse population and a large selection of cultural amenities due to the University of South Carolina. In addition to having an affordable cost of living, it is family friendly with good schools, a revitalized downtown, nationally ranked zoo, and children’s museums. Outdoor activities are abundant due to its rivers, 650 miles of Lake Murray shoreline and state and national parks within a 30-minute drive. Drive to beaches and mountains in under 3 hours.