Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician in D.C. Suburbs
- Site Name:
- Silver Spring, MD
- Danielle Kriegl
Additional InformationType your content hereWe are currently seeking a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician for a private consultative-only practice in the D.C. area, with the option of working out of Silver Spring, MD or Hagerstown, MD location.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a busy practice and work alongside highly-regarded maternal fetal medicine physicians, sonographers, genetic counselors, nurse practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- Consultative-only practice
- Work out of one office and cover only one hospital in the community
- Call is 1:4 — volume is very light, and call can be taken from home
- 4-day work week with flexible scheduling options
- Enjoy tremendous autonomy and a collegial work environment
- Mentorship is available for new grads
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits package, including ample PTO, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME, and partnership if desired
Suburb of Washington, D.C. with easy proximity to the many attractions and events of the metro, but without the high cost of living. Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping, and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park, and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated near several highly-regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Maryland and must be board-eligible or certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Medical degree required