Indiana's Largest Maternal-Fetal practice is growing, seeking clinical/faculty physician
- Site Name:
- Indianapolis, IN
- 550 University Blvd
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
- Kathryn Coble
Additional InformationThe Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Indiana University School of Medicine and Indiana University Health is seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join our welcoming and affirming environment. This provider's key responsibilities include clinical activity, teaching, supervision of medical students, residents and MFM Fellows.Clinical responsibilities include providing comprehensive, high-risk prenatal obstetrical services, inpatient and outpatient consultations for antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum patients. Work alongside collaborative maternal and fetal care specialists to improve the wellbeing and support optimal health of patients. Opened in Fall 2021, you will practice at our newly renovated Riley Maternity Tower, the tertiary care referral center for the state of Indiana, and includes a Level IV NICU.Position Details:
- Care for high acuity pregnancies, fetal ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis, and fetal intervention.
- Flexibility to work a mix of inpatient and outpatient practice settings
- IU Health's extensive helicopter medical transport services offer a dedicated Lifeline maternal transport program.
- The Division has a record of ongoing production of basic science, clinical/translational, and epidemiologic research, including membership in the Consortium on Safe Labor, Obstetric-Fetal Pharmacology Research Units Network, Nulliparous Network of the NICHD, and a long-standing partnerships with the prestigious Regenstrief Institute for informatics and healthcare research.
- Faculty appointment with Indiana University School of Medicine with academic responsibilities
- BC/BE in OB/GYN & MFM
- MFM fellowship training
- Licensure in Indiana, or ability to obtain
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.