Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician - Dallas, TX
- Site Name:
- Dallas, TX
- 2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 501
Richardson, Texas 75082
- Caroline Martell
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists of Dallas, part of Pediatrix Medical Group, is conveniently located throughout Dallas and has proudly served patients since 2002. Our practice specializes in the care and treatment of women whose pregnancies are considered high-risk because of existing conditions, family history of genetic diseases, multiple gestation or previous complications during pregnancy. We provide care for patients with conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, sickle cell disease, lupus, suspected fetal birth defects and other such complications.
We are seeking one additional maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our busy and growing five-physician practice in Dallas, TX!
- This is a well-established practice with four office locations providing consultative services at four primary hospitals. The NICUs are currently covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists.
- This is a consultative practice only. With deliveries carried out by the patients’ primary physicians and/or the hospitalist programs at each facility.
- This practice offers a great work/life balance with an emphasis on flexibility that allows our MFMs to concentrate on the office/consultative side while at work and family while away from work.
- Given the rapidly growing practice there is a high likelihood for a substantial bonus at the end of the year for the motivated provider.
- Please feel free to contact us to get more details.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.